‘Tis the Season to Wrap and Give…..
Individual pockets stuffed with Meat & Veggies. Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Don’t be fooled though! Ya can’t just eat one
For the Star:
- 1 lb Meat (you may omit if you’re Vegetarian, or use Roasted Duck, Pork, Turkey, etc)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ½ ts Ginger
- 2 Scallions
- 1 tb Soy Sauce
- 2 ts Sesame Oil
- 2 Small Napa Cabbage Leaves
- 1 Carrot
- ½ Zucchini
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper (and salt if you desire it)
- 1 beaten Egg
- ¼ c Soy Sauce
- 1½ ts Sesame Oil
- 2 ts Sesame Seed
- 1 clove of finely crushed/minced Garlic
- ¼ ts Ginger
- 2 ts Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ thinly sliced Scallion
- In a large bowl, break up your Meat and add in the rest of your ingredients.
- Combine to form a paste but make sure you don’t over work your Meat.
- Obtain Wonton Skins and fill (shape how you desire) refer to Video.
- Pan fry over a screaming hot, well oiled pan or steam/make into a Soup (recipe below).
Love & Dumplings, The Squishy Monster