Fried Rice with Crab
…in with an exciting kick of flavor!
Don’t settle for boring just because it’s a weekday. If you’ve got 15 minutes, you can whip up this yummy crab fried rice in no time and save everyone from dinner boredom!
- 2 cups day old room temperature rice
- 1 green onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Korean pepper
- 1 small onion
- ¼ ts cayenne
- 1 ts oyster sauce
- 1 ts fish sauce
- 2 ts soy sauce
- 1 ts sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- ¼ c edamame (or Peas)
- 1 cup of crab meat
- Optional: Thai sweet basil and cilantro
- Saute your garlic on your bed of onions and peppers in 1 tb butter or sesame oil
- In a separate dish, combine your cayenne, oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sugar together.
- Toss in your crab meat, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper.
- Spoon in your rice, break it up and drizzle in your “sauce.”
- Tumble in your shelled ddamame.
- Scoot over your rice mixture and scramble your egg. Mix it in with your rice.
- Top with green onions (or Thai sweet basil/cilantro).