How to Make one Bomb Milkshake
Beware. This is decadence in a glass. Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.
Cheesecake, Key Lime Ice Cream, Soft Graham Crackers, Heavy Cream, Milk all whipped into a glass. Yes, your diet is going to kill you. However, this is a must try at least once!
Key Lime Cheesecake Milkshake
For the Cheesecake
- 1 block softened, Cream Cheese
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1 room temp. Egg
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 ts Vanilla
For the Milkshake
- 2 Key Lime Ice Cream Bars (I used Ciao Bella)
- 1/2 c cold, full fat Milk (more if you want a looser shake)
- 2-3 prepared mini Cheesecakes
- Optional: Zest of 1/2 Key Lime
For the Whipped Cream
- 1/4 c of cold Heavy Cream
- Powdered Sugar to taste (for me, I only used 3-4 tb but use more/less to suit your taste)
- splash of Vanilla
- Cream together your Cream Cheese and Sugar.
- Crack in your Egg
- Tip in your Vanilla and Salt (you have my full permission to use a store-bought one for the purpose of this milkshake) or, if you’d like, refer to my Christmas Cheesecake Video
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes and cool
- At this point, it’s just a matter of blending everything into a smoothy and creamy concoction.
- Top with a cloud of whipped cream and you’re done!
Don’t forget to dust with crushed Graham Crackers, insert a straw and enjooooy!!!
Copyright © 2012 The Squishy Monster is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at: thesquishymonster.com/contact-me.
Sweet, Creamy, & Tart
Your little piggy,
The Squishy Monster =D