Key Lime Cheesecake Milkshake
Beware. This is decadence in a glass. Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.
Cheesecake, key lime ice cream, soft graham crackers, heavy cream, milk all whipped into a glass. Yes, your diet is going to kill you. However, this is a must try at least once!
- 1 block softened, cream cheese
- ½ c sugar
- 1 room temperature egg
- Pinch of salt
- ½ ts vanilla
- 2 key lime ice cream bars (I used Ciao Bella)
- ½ c cold, whole milk (more if you want a looser shake)
- 2-3 prepared mini cheesecakes
- Optional: Zest of ½ Key Lime
- ¼ c of cold heavy cream
- Powdered sugar to taste
- 1 ts vanilla
- Cream together your cream cheese and sugar.
- Crack in your egg
- Tip in your vanilla and salt (you have my full permission to use a store-bought one for the purpose of this milkshake) or, if you’d like, refer to my Christmas cheesecake video
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes and cool
- At this point, it’s just a matter of blending everything into a smoothy and creamy concoction.
- Top with a cloud of whipped cream and you’re done!
Sweet, Creamy, & Tart
Your little piggy,
The Squishy Monster =D