Nutella Pot de Crème with Me & Gab’s!
Soooo, me and Gabbi have been baking– A LOT! A few dozen cupcakes and cookies have grown through this house at an alarming rate, but when I think about all the fun we have, I can’t feel all that badly about it. Just taking a quick peek at a powder sugar dusted, chocolate faced Gabbi, and I can’t help but smile. I dare you to watch this cuteness and not!
- 1 c Warm Half & Half
- 2 tb Warm Coffee
- ⅓ c Nutella
- 1 tb Sugar
- 4 Room Temperature Yolks
- 1 ts Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ ts Fine Salt
- In a blender, pour in your WARM (not hot) dairy and coffee.
- Add in your Nutella and Sugar.
- Tip in your Vanilla, sprinkle in your Salt.
- Add in your Yolks and pour into ungreased ramekins.
- Arrange the filled ramkins in a casserole or baking dish and fill with hot water, half way up its sides. Skim off any excess foam that floats on top with a spoon.
- Bake at 300 for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from its water bath and allow to cool to room temperature and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
Big ole’ hugs & kisses from me and my favorite girl!
Your Squishy Monster ^.~