1 Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie for 1
I get a ton of requests. Some random, some weird. But since school started, I’ve been receiving them from students wondering what they can make in their cramped quarters, often only equipped with a microwave. I know for me, the biggest cravings I fought were for hot chocolate chip cookies so I decided to share the quickest and easiest way I know to whip one up in no time with just a few ingredients and 1 minute in the microwave. Keep those requests coming, guys! However, I don’t think I’ll be demonstrating how to display “body sushi” anytime soon, lol.
- 1 tb soft salted butter
- 2 tb brown sugar
- ¼ ts vanilla extract
- ½ ts whole milk
- 3 tb flour
- 2 tb chocolate
- In a small bowl, cream together the butter and sugar for about 3 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and milk to the same bowl.
- Lastly, add the flour in 2 quick batches then fold in the chocolate.
- Spread it onto a microwave-safe surface, making the center thicker than the edges.
- Microwave in 30 second bursts to add up to a minute or so. My microwave reads 1.58 kw so each microwave will be different though, keep in mind to slightly undercook as it will continue to set as it cools.
Got a craving for an epic cookie?
Your Squishy Monster ^.~