Kimchi Soba/Buckwheat Noodles 비빔국수
They’re super inexpensive…the place I go to has them for not even $4 and 1 bundle does it for me each time so they last forever. The noodles can easily be substituted for another but the gochujang is pretty pivotal.
- 1 bundle buckwheat noodles (soba)
- ¼-1/2 c roughly chopped kimchi in its juice
- 1 tb red pepper paste (gochujang)
- 2 ts minced garlic
- 1½ ts sesame oil
- 1 ts sugar
- Optional garnish: toasted sesame seeds and scallions
- Boil your noodles according to the package. Drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl, combine everything together. Use the heat of your hands to melt and press the sauce into your noodles.
- Garnish as desired and serve with protein of choice.