Haterade on Raisins
Now, you may loooove Raisins. I don’t get them. They’re wrinkly, often times hard, dark, and sooo teeny. I feel like I’m eating a sweetened shriveled up booger. (I apologize for this bad image). I just really hate on raisins.
With that said, I want to introduce my friend here: the humble, simplified version of the great Carrot Cake.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup of grated Carrots + 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Canola Oil
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 ts Baking Soda
- 2 ts Cinnamon
- 1 ts Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 ts Salt
- In your first bowl, sift together all of your dry ingredients: Flour, Soda, Spices, Salt.
- In your second bowl, blend together your Eggs and Canola Oil.
- Toss in your Carrots (sitting in Sugar).
- In thirds, slowly incorporate your dry ingredients to your Wet.
- Fill your lined tin and bake at 350 for 17-20 minutes.
Add in Walnuts and Raisins if you have/like them.
Copyright © 2012 The Squishy Monster is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at: thesquishymonster.com/contact-me.