‘Otai Tongan Drink
This video is 3 minutes long and that’s about how long it takes to make. For real. Not for fake. This is awesome because you can play around with all kinds of different fruit. So if you’re allergic or dislike what’s in the version, make one that’s all your own!
- 3 peeled, grated apples
- 6-8 oz of frozen, grated coconut
- 1 Can 20 oz of crushed pineapples in its own Juice
- 2cups oJ (not from concentrate)
- 2 Cups whole milk
- Sugar to taste (the enzymes from the pineapple will help to “dissolve” this so no need to make a simple syrup
- Creating this drink is just a matter of mashing all the fruit together (I used a potato masher), and stirring in the juice, dairy, and sugar.