Author: The Squishy Monster
- Equal parts of frozen durian fruit (de seeded) or whatever fruit you like
- Whole yogurt
- Whole milk
- Honey, sugar, agave to taste
- ½ package of tapioca pearls
- For the shake: blend it all up
- For the bubbles: cook according to the specific directions on the back of your packages but for mine, I cooked 1 cup of pearls in 5 cups water for about 10 minutes and when all the bubbles floated to the top, I clamped the lid down and let it sit for an additional 5 minutes–drained, rinsed in warm water, and let them swim in a cup of sugar water.