Peach Ice Cream with 3 Ingredients
We’re finally starting to get more sun here which makes me incredibly happy. However, with warmer weather comes the need to cool down and what sweeter way than with homemade ice cream? This ice cream is made even sweeter with the fact that it only requires 3 ingredients and is a cinch to make. It takes longer for it to set than to actually make it!
- 300-350 grams of peaches
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Peel and chop the peaches. Either puree or roast them. If roasting, spread evenly onto a baking sheet, sprinkle with a bit of salt and let it go until it gets nice and soft. Cool and set aside.
- In a cold bowl, whisk the cold cream until it achieves soft peaks.
- Fold in the cooled peaches and condensed milk.
- Cover with plastic and allow to set overnight.
Have a great weekend and stay cool my friends!
Your Squishy Monster ^.~